Atlas Mountains Day Trip with Camel Ride including lunch
A day trek to discover and hike outside Marrakech towards the beautiful Atlas Mountains. This 3-hour trek will cross authentic and old villages and provide great views of the superb Mount Toubkal, the highest peak in Morocco.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private, round-trip transport from Marrakech to Imlil
- Local guide
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Mineral water
What's excluded :
- you will drive towards the Toubkal National Park. At 10:00AM, you will meet with your mountain guide and have some mint tea before heading out to walk.
At 10:30AM, your walk will start from the centre of Imlil up to the Ait Souka Village. Here you will discover nice views towards Mount Toubkal, which at 4,167-metres is the highest peak in North Africa and considered one of the best trekking locations in Morocco. The walk will then continue, crossing the villages of Tamaterte, Targa Imoula and Achain. The trail will reach its highest point in Imlil (2,000 metres), from where you will receive a fantastic view over all of the Imlil villages.
At 1:30PM, you will be welcomed into a Berber local family to have your lunch on a beautiful roof terrace with nice views over the mountains and farms of walnuts, cherries and apples. At 2:00PM you will set off for the rest of the walk so as to complete the circle of the Imlil centre. Following this walk at 3:00PM, you will meet your driver and drive back to Marrakech, where you will be dropped off at your accommodation or the airport depending on your wishes.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your day will begin when you meet with your driver at 8:30AM in your accommodation
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.