Atlas Mountains Imlil day trip & desert Agafay
- Walking through Imlil, true Berber Village.
- You will discover the Agafay rocky around Marrakech
- You will discover the Kik plateau
- This family friendly excursion is available year round.
- Our very qualified guide will be happy to adjust the pace of this excursion to match the needs of your group.
- Camel Ride in the Agafay stony desert
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Camel Ride
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Imlil, Imlil, Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region
Departure for Imlil via Tahanaout and the Gorges of Moulay Brahim by a winding mountain road punctuated by small Berber villages. Each of the villages is nestled against the foothills of the Atlas and built-in bleachers. A succession of varied landscapes and lush vegetation. Passage through Asni: Berber village in the heart of the Atlas, administrative center and market crossroads for the inhabitants of the surrounding mountains.
Arrival at Imlil for an ideal ride dedicated to neighboring villages. First Imlil, then Mzik and Arhene, which offer new perspectives on the Valley dominated by the steep slopes of the Toubkal Massif (the highest summit in North Africa, second in Africa, 4167 m).
Lunch at the Kasbah du Toubkal.
Continuation, walk to the circus of Aremd. Green Bowl, at the foot of the village of the same name, built all in red stones on an ancient glacial bar barring the entire Valley. Descent along the Mizane torrent, then continue along the small irrigation canal under the walnut trees to reach Targua Timoulay. locally cooked lunch before discovering the rugged scenery and charming villages in Toubkal National Park. Then our ride ends in the village of Imlil and we find our vehicles to return to Marrakech via Kik Plateau, which is an agricultural plaine, You can do a camel ride and take tea with the locals, and you will discover the agafay desert at end you will continue to Lake Takerkoust and drive back to Marrakech
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Argana, Jamâa el-fnna, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.