Atlas Mountains Private Day Trip From Marrakech And Camel Ride
Get this Day trip from Marrakech to know the foothills of the High Atlas Mountains the way the Berber people have been doing it for centuries with a camel ride through the lands around the berber villages. With a knowledgeable local guide and some terrific views, you're in for a day of adventure in the heights above the Moroccan countryside.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Camel Ride
- Bottled water
- Lunch at the Berber family house
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Atlas Mountain Trekking, Imlil, Morocco
at 9am we will pick you up from your hotel, to start your experience to atlas mountains, On our way we will pass through the town of Tahnaout at Berber Village where we can stop at an Argan Oil Co-operative and just to learn how the woman of the co-operative turn the Argan nut into many of the different Argan Oil-based products Morocco is famous for. We will then continue on through Asni where, on Saturdays, a traditional Berber market can be visited.
Our journey will take us past waterfalls and the hamlets of Atlas, we will stop off in Imlil and have the opportunity to take in the views of ancient irrigated terrace fields of barley and vegetables, surrounded by walnut trees. I will point out things of interest and we will talk to you about the Berber culture along the way. go down through our village and afterward enjoy a your lunch in a Berber family house.
Here you will have the opportunity to ride a camel on our way back to marrakech,
You get back to marrakech at 17:00.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick you up from your hotel at 9AM,
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.