Atlas Mountains Quad Biking Half-Day Tour from Marrakech
Enliven your stay in Marrakech by booking a quad biking tour in the High Atlas Mountains. Take a refreshing day out in Marrakech countryside on your Quad bike and discover the beauty of the Majestic High Atlas Mountains with its snow-capped peaks, green meadows, fruit trees and refreshing lakes. Be surprised by this exciting guided quad biking adventure in the heart of High Atlas walls with its famous Turtle valley and Eucalyptus forests. Immerse yourself in this exotically different world with the cool Atlas mountains fresh air and the culture of the Atlas populations.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Choice of morning or afternoon tour
- Free hotel pick-up and drop-off
- 2-hour guided quad tour in the High Atlas Mountains
- Necessary equipment (gloves, helmets, scarves, glasses
- Supervision and assistance by professional guides
- Gasoline and diesel
- Moroccan traditional Berber Mint tea
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lalla Takerkoust, Lalla Takerkoust, Marrakech-Safi
Soak up the cool and fresh mountain air as you leave the city and on arrival at the quad bike start point, listen to a safety briefing and driving instructions. You will be provided with equipment, including a helmet, gloves, goggles and a cheich (turban-style scarf).
Then, once settled on your vehicle, take off behind your guide on a 2-hour tour, traveling at a pace that suits you and in a friendly atmosphere. Follow dusty country trails and drive into the famous Agafay Desert and Turtle Valley, soaking up views of the snow-capped High Atlas peaks and majestic Lake Takerkoust on route.
Rumble through eucalyptus forests and Berber villages, and stop to enjoy a traditional Moroccan mint tea. Finally, before returning to the start point, stop on a high plateau that commands wonderful views over the blue waters of the 4.3-mile (7-kilometer) lake spread at the foot of the Atlas range. Be sure to bring your camera: it’s a must on this trip!
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
For clients staying in the old city (medina), since their accommodations will not be accessible by minivan for pick up, we will send them a detailed email with the closest meeting point to their accommodations after we receive the booking.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No Driver's license required for this tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Automatic Quad Bikes
- Most travelers can participate
- KYMCO and CFMOTO
- 300cc and 450cc
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.