Attractive Langtang valley treks best of one week treks
Langtang valley trek is one of the most beautiful and closest place from the snow capped mountains. This valley is also known as the valley of glacier. One can enjoy lots of glacier and moraines along the way to langtang valley. The trekking route starts from Syabru bensi 1500m. from the sea level to 4984m. High elevation Tsergo RI.
per adult from
11 to 14 days
What's included :
- 3 nights accommodation in kathmandu 3 star Hotel category
- Accommodation as per itinerary during trekking
- National Park fees
- Professional guide
- Airport pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- After breakfast you will pick up by our guide from the hotel and drive to Syabru bensi. It is about 130 km. from Kathmandu to syabru bensi. you will drive through a very beautiful landscape and the lowest valley about 450m. from sea level Trisuli bazar, Betrawati and finally cross the army check post at Dunche Bazar. After approx. an hour you will arrive at the destination point Syabru bensi. Syabru bensi lies at an elevation of 1500m. from the sea level.
The next day our team members will take you to the next destination to Lama Hotel, which lies at an elevation of 2470m. from sea level.
The tours continuous respectively up to the last destination Kyanjin gompa, which lies at an elevation of 3817m. One can explore Tsergo ri 4984m. from sea level. This is one of the most spectacular view point of the surrounding Mountains around Langtang Valley and Ganesh Himal. Finally you will descend down the same way back to Syabru bensi, on the way back one can take the upper parts from lama hotel to syabru bensi because of the stunning view of the Mountains at the ending days of tours.
Departure Point :kathmandu
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.