ATV & Canopy Tour From Flamingo Beach
This tour offers 100% guaranteed adrenaline! To reach the location of the canopy tour you will travel on ATV through the OFF ROAD TRAIL , jungle , dry forest and across small rivers. Once you arrive to the canopy site, you will find zip-line cables up to 500 meters (approx. 550 yards) long, displaying the beauty of the forest from the top of the trees. Return back to the starting point by ATV.
Please make sure you book the correct ATV tour, Below you can see our other Atv combos with different prices:
TG1- ATV CANOPY FROM FLAMINGO BEACH
TG2-ATV 2 HR MOUNTAIN BEACH FROM FLMAINGO BEACH
TG3-ATV 3HR GOLDEN COAST
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Use of helmet
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (not available
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off of the area of Papagayo or Hermosa Beach are not INCLUDED
- Comprise an off-road trail that is not accessible to a regular 4WD vehicle due to the wire fences, thorn Branches, numerous rocks, livestock crossing, and a river snake along the circuit that is 4 times the average of depth of 1.5 feet and a maximum of 3 feet. The only way to get through this trail is on an ATV. Once you get through the trail you will arrive at your destination to start your canopy zip-line tour.
This is an adventure tour that include a percentage of risk that might increase according to your performance. There is a possibility that the ATV will get stuck in the mud but you can easily get it out with the help of your guides.
The tour guide can cancel the activity for lightning, wind or heavy rain at any time for your own safety. It is recommended you wear comfortable light clothing that you will not be worried if it gets dirty or damaged. It recommended that you bring an extra set of clothing to change into since you may get dirty on this tour. Sneakers are mandatory.
Your tour ends when you are taken back to your hotel or private house.
Departure Point :1: Playa Flamingo, Playa Flamingo, Province of Guanacaste
2: Guanacaste Province, Tamarindo, Costa Rica
3: Playa Conchal, Guanacaste Province, Costa Rica
4: The Westin Reserva Conchal, an All-Inclusive Golf Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal Guanacaste, Provincia de Guanacaste, 50308, Costa Rica
5: Guanacaste Province, Las Catalinas, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at any house/hotel around tamarindo and flamingo beach
Return Detail :Pininos Adventures ATV & Tours, 506, Provincia de Guanacaste, Huacas, 50304, Costa Rica
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- For Passenger on the ATV & canopy Extra charge of $35
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age for driving is 16 years
- Dress code is formal
- A current valid passport,or Driver License is required on the day of travel
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- • Clients must bring masks for any bus transfer (mandatory) • No person with a cold should board the bus or tours. • all luggage will be disinfected before the trips ( (mandatory) • Before boarding the bus, you must enter with alchohol gel (mandatory)
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.