ATV Adventure in Cherryville
Hit the open trails in Cherryville, British Columbia on this guided, 2.5-hour, off-road ATV adventure. Explore the rugged Cascade Mountain Range while learning how to ride alongside experienced guides. Enjoy scenic views and diverse terrain — even close encounters with native wildlife — on this exciting tour. The use of a safety helmet is provided at no additional cost.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- ATV tour
- Professional guide
- Safety instructions
- Use of helmet
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This ATV riding adventure begins at the YD Guest Ranch in Cherryville, British Columbia.
Hit the trail aboard an off-road ATV or ARGO, touring against the backdrop of the beautiful Cascade Mountains. Blaze a path over fantastic trails with the wind and dust swirling behind. On this 2.5-hour ATV adventure, experience the thrill of conquering the wilderness trails. Experienced guides will teach how to get the most out of the machine while allowing challenges to any comfort level.
This adventure takes place at the YD Guest Ranch, where Barnes Creek runs off the Cascade Plateaus and winds its way through mountain valleys. This is British Columbia ranch country and has been for over 150 years.
A driver's license is not required and the minimum age for drivers is 16 years old. Helmets are provided.
Departure Point :YD Guest Ranch
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age is 16 years old to ride on own
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Recommend wearing closed-toe shoes, long pants, and long sleeves
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.