ATV Adventure Tour in Los Cabos
Enjoy an adventure tour riding a side by side vehicle and exploring the incredible surroundings Los Cabos has to offer. You will get to see beaches, sand dunes and cliffs and have the time of your life. Your tour includes hotel pickup and drop-off and all necessary equipment.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of Side by Side and helmet
- All taxes
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Optional Collision Insurance $45 usd per vehicle.
- Entrance Fees $20 usd per person.
- Entry/Admission - Cactus Tours
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cactus Tours, Highway 19 Migriño, Cabo San Lucas 23597 Mexico
Your tour begins with hotel pickup in San Jose del Cabo or Cabo San Lucas. You'll then head to the ATV facilities and have a chance to visit the herpentarium. Then, your guide will give you all equipment including helmets, goggles, bandanas and water.
Receive a safety briefing and explanation of the activities and then head on your adventure. Be prepared for the highlight of your vacation: this off road adventure is focused in making you to have the fun of your life. You will ride in desert trails that are a wild treat, offering a new world to explore and you will have an exciting ride on two beautiful white sand beaches with huge dunes and beautiful views.
Finally, you'll head back to the starting point where you'll park your vehicle and board a vehicle back to your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age to drive is 16 years (license or permit is required)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Important: Please advise your preferred departure time upon booking. Times are 10:30am, 1pm and 3:30pm
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.