ATV Experience in Puerto Vallarta (Single)
Drive an ATV through Sierra Madre on a half-day adventure from Puerto Vallarta. You will cross the jungle rivers, pass through picturesque villages and visit the real Jalisco, away from the crowded tourist centers.
From there you will venture back through the jungle to a plateau where you will enjoy breath taking views of the area and surrounding mountains. You will be able to see much of the local fauna and wildlife. It is not uncommon to see Macaw parrots flying across the blue sky. While here you will have the opportunity to learn about the process of making tequila. You can also sample locally made tequila as well as unique flavored tequila’s made in the traditional way that are not available for purchase outside of Mexico.
per adult from
What's included :
- Approx. 15 Miles (24 km) of ATV Riding
- Bilingual guide
- Tequila Tasting
- Use of safety helmet
What's excluded :
- Food and beverages
- Pick up & Drop off to your hotel
Enjoy a day riding in an ATV through the Sierra Madre. You will go through the jungke, rivers and beautiful towns. You will be in contact with the nature and far away from the noisy and full of people turistic places.
Departure Point :Unique ATV Tours, Río de La Plata 246, López Mateos, 48330 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring cash in mexican pesos
- Bring close shoes and comfortable clothes
- Minimun Age for passengers on ATV: 7 years old.
- Minimun age to drive on TV: 16 years old with drivers permit.
- The drivers need to have a valid driver's license
- Use biodegradable sunscreen and insect repellent
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.