ATV Island Tour (Beach Break, Lunch, Free Tropical Drinks & Rum Cake Souvenir)
This 3 hour guided ATV Tour on your very own beautifully maintained 2018 Can-Am Outlander 450 model, takes you to our Island most popular sights and monuments in Grand Vacation Style. Comfortably cruise along our beautiful coastline taking in the sights with the cool Island breeze blowing on your face. Splash around on a beach so beautiful that you can see your toes and sea shells in the sand while looking thru the clear water! Don't be fooled by our competitors that charge "BIG MONEY" for their tours only to give you (1) bottle water and cheap appetizers (What a RIP OFF)! Our guests receive refreshments, Full Lunch and to celebrate after your tour enjoy "Free" Bahama Mamas & Bahama Papas from the local daiquiri bar (The Bahama Mama Factory) located at the cruise port. Now that's outstanding Value!!!!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Use of Can-Am Outlander 450 ATV
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Complimentary Bahama Mama or Bahama Papa or Frozen Daiquiri with or without alcohol at the end of the tour at the local Daiquiri Bar at the Cruise Port. Adults 18yrs or older only
- Entry/Admission - Junkanoo Beach
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Fort Montagu
- Entry/Admission - Fort Fincastle
- Entry/Admission - Fort Charlotte
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Bahamas Rum Cake Factory, 602 E Bay Street, Nassau N-4122 New Providence Island
The Bahamas Rum Cake Factory produces bundt rum cakes in several scrumptious flavors, like pina colada, banana, chocolate and plain pound cake. The cakes are marinated in the famous Ole Nassau Rum, distilled in Nassau. Visit the bakery and see up close the cakes being made. Try the free samples of the wide variety of flavors. Pick your favorite flavor and we'll purchase it for you as a souvenir gift and as a small token of our appreciation, gratitude & thanks!
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Fort Montagu, Eastern Rd New Providence Island
Enjoy a guided tour of the historically rich and elegant Fort. Take photos of the original Cannon guns used to fight of pirates with the Atlantic Ocean as your back drop. From across the Harbor, see multi million dollar homes of the rich and famous.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Queen's Staircase, Top of Elizabeth Avenue, off Shirley Street, Nassau New Providence Island
The Queen'S Staircase also known as The 66 steps by locals was carved out of solid limestone rock by slaves between 1793 and 1794. Take photos on this mystical and scenic landmark with green trees and a waterfall as your picture perfect background.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Fort Fincastle, Bennet_s Hill, Nassau New Providence Island
Built in 1793 and strategically placed to protect Historic Nassau and its harbor, this fort offers up some of the most spectacular views in Nassau. Take pictures among the cannon guns all while learning all of the rich history.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Government House, Blue Hill Road and Duke Street, Nassau New Providence Island
Government House is the official residence of the Queen's representative (The Governor General). This is where King Edward Vlll who abducted the throne of England on the 11th December, 1936 to marry an American divorcee resided when he was appointed as Governor General of The Bahamas in 1940.
Stop At: Fort Charlotte, West Bay Street, Nassau New Providence Island
This fort is actually (3) forts in 1. Built over-looking the harbor of Nassau, this fort was constructed in 1789 by British colonial governor Lord Dunmore after the end of The American Revolutionary war. Built to be used as a battle station, to attack the invading Spaniards.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Junkanoo Beach, West Bay St and Nassau St, Nassau New Providence Island
Splash around in one of the most beautiful beaches in the world with water so clear you can see your toes thru it. Have an authentic Bahamian lunch while on the beach.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: John Watling's Distillery, Buena Vista Estate 17 Delancy Street, Nassau 00000 New Providence Island
Sample some of the most amazing Rum blends in the Caribbean. Take pictures of this beautifully restored Estate all while learning about how they distill their all so tasty rum selections.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Woodes Rodgers Walk, Nassau, The Bahamas
Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up from vacation homes, Air BNB etc.Ports
- port of nassau
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Maximum number of persons on Can-Am 450 Outlander 2 passenger model is (2)
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 36 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.