ATV Mountain & Beach Tour
2 people per Quad
Enjoy a 3.5-hour quad tour to explore the best of what Samara's surroundings has to offer. Ride through the hills and jungles while enjoying some amazing mountain top views. After several river crossings, you will stop at some of the nicest beaches around town. It's time to enjoy a swim while your local guide prepares the fresh fruits. The maximum group size is 15 people. Are you ready for your adventure?
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Safety gear
- Seasonal fruit
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Barrigona Beach
- Entry/Admission - Playa Buena Vista
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Barrigona Beach, Playa Samara Costa Rica
If you’re staying in Samara and would like to take a day to visit a lesser known beach, then you have to go to Playa Barrigona. This secluded crescent shaped beach is so beautiful that even Mel Gibson built a huge resort next to it! Luckily all beaches in Costa Rica are public so not even celebrities can prevent people from visiting this stunning beach.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Playa Buena Vista, Playa Samara Costa Rica
Playa Buena Vista is a large beach with moderate surf and lush vegetation. At its north end lies an estuary; to the south is the mouth of the Río Buena Vista. The beach is ideal for sunbathing and walking. Some parts of the shore feature slightly sharp drop-offs. Trips on ultra light planes are organized from this spot.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up in your hotel, house or any other location.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 1 paying adult
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- You need a valid driver license to drive
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a shared option (2 people per quad)
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.