ATV Outback Adventure From Negril
Enjoy an exciting ATV adventure through acres of Jamaican wildlife. Go off-road and stop for pictures at spots with amazing views of the Jamaican Countryside.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Tour Guide/Escort
- Safety Helmet
- Access to pool and waterslide
- Access to mineral bath
- Entry/Admission - Jamwest Motorsports and Adventure Park
What's excluded :
- Meals and Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jamwest Motorsports and Adventure Park, Negril Jamaica
After a brief orientation and helmet fitting, the tour will get rolling as you start your engines and get ready for an epic adventure! Enjoy an experience of a lifetime as you truly take these machines off-road through magnificent tropical scenery with breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea from hitting the trail to arriving at Solomon Point a rustic fishing village. Follow your guide through sandy washes, over rocky hills and through strands of hardy mangroves. Once in Salmon Point, relax on the unspoiled sandy beach and catch your breath before heading back. Make a quick stop at the mineral bath for a therapeutic soak.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children ages 6-17 years old must have an adult sign the waiver in order for them to participate.
- The driver of ATV is required to have a valid driver's license.
- Photos available for purchase
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Not recommended for participants with back/neck problems.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Maximum Weight 300lbs.
- Not suitable for pregnant women
- Minimum age is 6
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.