ATV (shared) Extreme Experience With Chicken Fajitas
Travel deep into the Mayan jungle for this adventure: Zipline, an ATV experience and a "Cenote." Run through the forest canopy with high-speed cables, the amazing ziplines. Along narrow tracks in an ATV four-wheel vehicle. End with a swim in the sacred waters of a Cenote, a natural pool fed by underground rivers. Your package includes soft drinks, a snack and round-trip transfers in your hotel area lobby. Earth, water, air, and adrenaline. The perfect combination for a great adventure!
Flight on top of the trees in 6 zip lines for 45 minutes. We provide safety gear; gloves, harness and helmet. Enjoy an ATV ride through the tropical jungle and an ancient tree, all kind of birds in their natural habitat, hidden cenotes and exotic places never touched by humans.
Come and enjoy a day full of adrenaline and adventure through the jungle!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round transportation
- Ride an ATV, Ziplines and Visit to the cenote
- Lunch( chiken fajitas).
What's excluded :
- Lockers $5 usd, atv insurance $ 10 usd.
- Beverages in the restaurant.
This tour begins with the pick-up at your hotel, our guides will take you to the jungle of the Riviera Maya, it is where our ecological park is located in the middle of the forest, also you can take full advantage of exciting adrenaline activities.
First, we will do the zip lines you will fly through the air with the 6 lines circuit at full speed between the canopy of the jungle trees, after our zip line tour you will cross the jungle on an ATV driving through a difficult road full of obstacles.
Our next stop will be in an impressive cenote, considered access to the underworld in pre-Hispanic times, you will live the experience of swimming in a true Cenote of fresh waters to forget the Caribbean heat.
Finally, you can enjoy a menu of chicken fajitas and unlimited flavor beverages.
This is an Incredible experience along the Route of the Cenotes!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up from any hotel in the Cancun Hotel Zone, but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas, for travelers staying in AirB&B and downtown Hotels the meeting point @ Oasis Smart, Tulum Av."Important" for hotels in Playa del Carmen (the meeting point is Coco Bongo and Plaza las Perlas), **** there is only one pick-up time, 07:00 to 08:00 am.The pickup time is set according to the distance to your hotel or meeting point, The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The maximum weight of a passenger to take part on this activity is 300 lb, while the minimum is 55 lb
- Basic swimming skills are necessary to take part in some of the activities of the tour
- Bring your swimsuit, towels and extra clothes.
- Use biodegradable, sunscreen and insect repellent.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- You must be 16 years old to drive the ATV, under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.