Atv Single from Cancun plus Ziplines circuit and Cenote swim experience
We operate with the best quality security equipment, all our guides are certified and trained to provide security in each of the activities, the locations are beautiful and the service we offer is professional and always taking care of your health.
On the tour there are three types of activities for you to have fun, we will drive ATVs through the Mayan jungle, we will fly over the trees with the zip line circuit and we will swim in a real Cenote which is a natural pool formed millions of years ago.
This is a unique experience that you cannot miss.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and Drop off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Adrenaline Activities
- Certified guide
- Snacks - Mexican
- Security equipment
What's excluded :
- Photos and souvenirs
All the activities are at a same place, Puerto Morelos is where the adventure starts, after pick you up from your hotel we will take you to our ecological park, there you will experience the adrenaline driving ATV´S around the Jungle, doing the ziplines circuit and flying over the trees with all the security equipment and guided for our certified team and swiming in a Cenote, this
fresh and natural pool formed millions of years ago, the perfect place to feel part of the nature, so book now and live this extreme experience for the best price!
• Puerto Morelos, Puerto Morelos, Yucatan Peninsula
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer transportation at the hotel zone in Cancun, if you are staying at Puerto Morelos or Playa del Carmen we can provide you the experience with a minimum extra charge for the Transportation, please inform us the name of your hotel to provide you the pick up time.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.