ATV Tour in St Lucia
Revel in lush mountainside scenery and glimpse stunning vistas as you ride a Yamaha all-terrain vehicle (ATV) in St Lucia. Your 2-hour ATV adventure tour takes you on an exhilarating journey over well-established nature trails through plantations, historical sites and rural communities that transport you back in time. Enjoy spectacular views of the Atlantic coast at Grande Anse Beach, among other tropical scenery, aboard your easy-to-operate ATV. Enjoy personal attention from your guide on this small-group tour, limited to 10 people.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Bottled water or fruit juice
- Use of all necessary equipment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from selected Castries or Gros Islet hotels & seaports
What's excluded :
- After hotel pickup in Castries or Gros Islet, meet your experienced guide, who will ensure your ease and comfort aboard a fun and fully automatic Yamaha ATV. Hop on your ATV for an easy ride that takes you along trails to your first stop at a working banana plantation. Here, your guide explains the farm's operations, how banana plants are grown and how banana farming was St Lucia's primary industry before tourism took its place.
Pass villagers going about their daily activities as you drive through small settlements on your way to the Marquis Estate, established in 1723. Situated on the stunning northeast coast of St Lucia, the Marquis Estate was one of the largest private estates during the island's heyday in the late 18th century. It affords views of some of the Caribbean's most attractive landscapes.
See for yourself as you look out over Marquis Bay with its pristine white sands and clear, turquoise waters. Tucked in a lush tropical valley, this breathtaking 500-acre (202-hectare) also offers relics of St Lucia’s past, including a water wheel, an old locomotive, ruins of a sugar mill, and even slave quarters that housed men and women who toiled under British rule until their emancipation in 1833.
Next, head to another lookout point for some of the best tropical beach scenery on this side of the Atlantic! Stop at the top of Grande Anse Beach for refreshing fruit juices, and view one of the most picturesque beaches in the Caribbean. Your guide will tell you about the green, hawksbill and leatherback turtles that lay their eggs here from March to August. Before following your guide back to the base camp, learn about local researchers’ efforts to track the turtles, which swim great distances to return to their nesting sites each year.
After your ATV adventure, you’ll be dropped off at your local hotel.
A minimum 2 people per booking is required.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Tour departs from most Castries or Gros Islet hotelsDirections: If your hotel is located outside of the hotel pickup area, contact your local supplier, Aanansi ATV Tours, to arrange for pickup at the Caribbean Cinemas parking lot.Dates: Sunday - SaturdayReturn point: Returns to the original departure pointPorts
- Pointe Seraphine Duty Free Shopping Complex, Castries, St Lucia
- La Place Carenage, Jeremie St, Castries, St Lucia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum passenger age on the rear of a double seater ATV is 10 years old
- Minimum age to drive an ATV is 16 years old
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Maximum number of guest ATV's per tour is 10
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.