ATV Tour: Moray - Salineras Half Day Tour
An opportunity that you cannot miss, the adrenaline will fill you and free you from the routine. The spectacular landscapes of the Andes and the climate of the Sacred Valley area will turn this tour into a magical and fun ride.
per adult from
What's included :
- Round trip transportation to Salineras
- ATVs (Honda TRX 250 Brand)
- Helmet (those who wish we give them an accessory for their Go Pro)
- Professional guide in English and Spanish
- First aid kit
What's excluded :
- Entrance tickets to places of interest, not even safe
- entrance to the salt mines s / .10 soles
- Entry/Admission - Moray
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Moray Valle Sagrado de los Incas, Maras 08655 Peru
Itinerary: We begin the Tour with the pick up from the hotel and then go on our transport, for approximately 50 minutes to the town of Cruzpata where we will have a practice of 15 minutes until the passengers are ready the guide asks each passenger if it is ready and It has no problem with the ATV to start the tour, the passenger gives us the OK, giving rise to the start of the tour with the ATVs to the experimental terraces of Moray, then we go to the salt mines to a certain part, where we will continue in transport by security measures and avoid accidents we work in this way to avoid accidents in the pampas of the salt mines and the descent that is an abyss, in this route we will be able to appreciate the snow of Verónica and the snow of Chicón accompanied by a magical landscape in contact with nature and some residents of the area ending in route we headed back to the city of Cusc Or, Our tour ends in the Cusco rejoicing square.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all the passengers in their respective hotels.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.