ATV tour of La Cumbre
The only quad company in La Palma, with more than 12 years of experience, that offers guided routes through amazing places, only accessible to 4x4 vehicles. You will be able to know La Palma in a unique, complete and fun way driving the best quads on the market. Beaches, pine forests, spectacular panoramic views, volcanic landscapes and cliff views await you on these sensational routes on the beautiful island.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Snacks - Fruit
- Expert guide
What's excluded :
- Pick up service
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: LP-5, Breña Baja, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
Meeting point: My Quads & Bikes garage. The protection equipment will be delivered and the operation of the quad will be explained, as well as the rules and recommendations during the route.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: 38739 Villa de Mazo, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
After crossing two municipalities in a journey of approximately 30 minutes, we will make the first stop at the "Las Toscas" astronomical viewpoint in the Villa de Mazo Municipality, which is 736 meters above sea level. Here you will be able to appreciate the eastern side of the island of La Palma and, if the sky is clear, you will be able to see Tenerife, La Gomera and El Hierro. Then, we will enter dirt tracks for approximately one (1) hour, which leads to "Refugio El Pilar".
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Refugio El Pilar, Lp-301, 38759 El Paso, La Palma Spain
Recreational and camping place surrounded by a beautiful pine forest. Here we will rest from the route, we will enjoy seasonal fruits and mineral water from La Palma. In this area it is possible to use the bathroom.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Mirador Astronomico del Llano del Jable, Lp-301, 38759 Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Tenerife Spain
We will be 1,200 meters above sea level in a wonderful volcanic landscape surrounded by pine trees, with splendid views over the Aridane valley and the Caldera de Taburiente. Also, if you are lucky, you can enjoy the famous sea of clouds descending down the mountain.
Duration: 8 minutes
Pass By: Breña Baja, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
We will descend through the Municipality of Breña Baja for approximately 30 minutes, until we reach the starting point.
Departure Point :LP-5, 38711 Breña Baja, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- It is necessary to carry a physical driving license.
- Minimum companion age: 8 years.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.