ATV tour of the 7 Colors Mountain
This new experience is for lovers of adventure on wheels and natural landscapes.
So we decided to create this new way of visiting the famous Mountain of 7 colors, instead of walking for two hours uphill we changed it for this ATV adventure, to get close to the mountain of colors and not spoil the natural heritage that we inherited our dear Mother Earth (Pachamama).
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- ATV / Quad Bike (Safety Equipment)
- Polar blankets on the car trip
- Walking poles
What's excluded :
- Entrance to the Mountain of Colors: 10 soles
- Entry/Admission - Montana de Siete Colores
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cusco, Cusco, Cusco Region
-Our experience towards the mountain of colors in ATVs begins with the pick up from your hotel between 3:15 to 3:30 am and then we go to the town of Japura (4200 masl), arrival time at the town approximately 6:00 am, here We will have a breakfast.
-After a comfortable breakfast the guide will give us all the necessary instructions to start this experience.
-We will depart from the town of Japura to Qoscopata (4900 masl) in ATVs, this trip lasts 1 hour on the road without asphalt, on this journey we will be able to observe beautiful landscapes, South American camels such as Llama and alpaca, all this is a beautiful experience.
-In the town of Qoscopata we will leave the ATVs and then start a 35min (1.5km) walk towards the Mountain of colors.
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Montana de Siete Colores, Cusco 084 Peru
-Getting to the Mountain of colors we will have enough time to take photos and receive professional guidance.
-After the visit, we will return to Qoscopata walking to take the ATVs to Japura where we will have a delicious lunch.
-After lunch, we will return to Cusco arriving at 3:30 pm approx.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
This great experience begins with the pick up from your hotel in Cusco at a pre-established time with prior coordination.Once you make the reservation we will contact you to give you all the details.
Departure Time :3:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- The Mountain is at a height of 5,050 masl / 15,150ft. Bring trekking shoes and warm clothing.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.