ATV Tour to Salmon Point from Negril
Ride all-terrain vehicles (ATVs) through mangrove systems, sandy washes and over rocky hills.This professionally guided tour takes you through many different terrains. Drive through forests and head a mere 20 minutes away to the golden untouched beaches of Salmon Point fishing village. Our tour guides outfit guests with helmets and goggles to ensure your safety.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from select hotels only 30-60 mins before your tour time.
- Professional guide
- Use of helmet
- Entry/Admission - Jamwest Motorsports and Adventure Park
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jamwest Motorsports and Adventure Park, Negril Jamaica
The tour will begin with pickup from your Negril hotel. From there your tour guide will outfit guests with helmets and goggles to ensure safety. All ATVs are incredibly safe and easy to drive. All tours begin with practice laps in the training area for the opportunity to warm up to driving the vehicle. Your professional tour guides will observe guests to see how they are operating the vehicles before heading out to the trails.
Raining? No problem! The tour is even more fun on those rainy days; all ATVs have automatic transmission for easy riding. Most guests on this tour are first time riders, therefore guides are experienced at making it simple to achieve a quick and comfortable learning curve. Your guide will provide equipment boxes on the rear rack of the machine so clients can stow cameras, sunscreen, extra jackets, etc., eliminating the need for backpacks. From the super clean and new ATVs to the professional training provided by the guides, you will have a first-class experience. Come explore Negril on an ATV today.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Tour departs from most Negril hotelsAddress: Old Hope, Little London, Negril. Jamaica
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.