ATV Tour with Cenote swim, Ziplines, Transportation and Lunch Included
Dare to be part of one of the most enigmatic activities in Cancun and Mexico. We pick you up in vans equipped with air conditioning, we have the best service in the state, the water to drink is purified and the food is prepared with the highest standards of hygiene. Please feel completely safe with our zip lines which cover the highest safety worldwide standards.
We recommend to bring a towel with you and comfortable close shoe, you must use biodegradable sunblock.
Due to our commitment to nature we recommend our travelers use biodegradable products
The experience is so incredible that it takes you to live the Mayan jungle in its three terrains, in the air, in the water, and on land. It is important to mention that you need to be 18 years old and above to drive your own ATV.
Thank you for choosing us please give us the opportunity to give you an excellent service.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- all necessary equipment for a safe activity
- Lunch - Mayan Tacos
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Admission to ruta de los cenotes park
- Round Transportation
- Purified Water
- Entry/Admission - La Ruta de los Cenotes
What's excluded :
- Locker (available for rent $5USD)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Ruta de los Cenotes, Puerto Morelos Mexico
We will pick you up in your hotel or meeting point , then we will take you to the most amazing park in Puerto Morelos. Here we will make 3 activities :
ATVS this is the most intrepid activity you will drive an atv in the middle of the Jungle. Imagine yourself driving through mud roads and water tramps.
CENOTE, you will be in a sacred place for the mayan culture, this is considered as a gate to the infraworld, get refreshed in this beautiful place , here you can be brave and you can jump as Tarzan or of you are not so intrepid you can enter by a safe ladder you decide.
Finally we will go to the circuit of ziplines, here you can fly through the treetops, these ziplines are considered the safest because we have the best security equipment which has the highest levels of security requested worldwide. Imagine being able to fly, scream, and be amazed with the beautiful views, here you will be flying as an eagle.
At the end we will go to the mayan restaurant to have a delicious regional lunch, and we will refresh ourselves with water. Then we will start our return to the hotel or meeting point.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not in the previous list, please let us know in which hotel are you so a representative of our company can contact you to indicate the correct place and time of your pick up. We ask you to indicate the hotel where you are in the special requirements box and also with your email. This service has two different schedules, the first between 7:30 am to 8:30 am and the second between 11:30 am to 12:30 pm. The schedules vary according to the hotel, our representative will indicate the exact schedule via mail or via text message. This service is for hotels in Cancun
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.