ATV's in Rainbow Mountain
The tour is one of our exclusive and innovative products to the mountain of colors. Instead of walking for two hours uphill we change it for the adventure of driving the ATVs until we reach near the mountain of colors, this tour is a complete adventure for a completely different experience in the visit to Vinincunca.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- ATV per person
- tour guide
- walking sticks
- oxygen assistance
- Entry/Admission - rainbow mountain peru
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: rainbow mountain peru, Cusco 08002, Peru
Our great tour towards the mountain of colors in ATVs begins with pick up from the hotels from 3:15 to 3:30am. Then travel in our tourist transport for almost 3-hours to 4200 meters above sea level, arriving at approx. 6:20 am, where our delicious breakfast buffet awaits us.
After breakfast our guide will give the necessary instructions to start the great adventure in the ATVs traveling to qosqopata (4900 meters above sea level) for an average time of 1 hour and then walk for 35 minutes, a distance of 1.5 kilometers to reach the viewpoint of the impressive mountain of 7 colors (5038 meters above sea level). At the top we'll have enough time to take the best photos because we are the first to reach the mountain of colors. Perfect time to take photos, shoot videos and enjoy the beauty of the color. Return for 25 minutes to the place where we leave the ATVs and then each take our ATVs and return to where our delicious awaits us lunch.
Return to Cusco arriving at the average 3:30 pm.
Duration: 12 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
pick up from yuor hotel in the city centre
Departure Time :3:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.