ATVs in Sacred Valley cusco (Maras Moray Tour) half day
The ATV tour in Cusco is one of the most fun and entertaining experiences. This tour takes place in part of the Sacred Valley of the Incas, which allows them to enjoy beautiful and beautiful landscapes during the tour. During this tour we will visit 2 of the most famous places in the Sacred Valley of the Incas: the terraces of Moray, an archeological center that was used in the time of the Incas as an agricultural laboratory and the Salineras de Maras, which are exploited salt mines from ancient times until today.
This activity combines adventure in ATVs, history and culture.
per adult from
5 to 6 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional Guide with experience in Quad bikes tour
- Round Trip Transport Cusco - Cruzpata - Cusco.
- ATV Rental (Quad bike)
- Helmet and gloves
- Entrance Ticket to Moray Terraces
- Entrance Ticket to Maras - Salt Mines
- Entry/Admission - Moray
What's excluded :
- Lunch - The tour does not include meals and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Moray Valle Sagrado de los Incas, Maras 08655 Peru
The tour begins with the pick up at your hotel in Cusco, to go to Cruzpata near the town of Chincheros (40 minutes by bus from Cusco). Once in Cruzpata, first our guide will give you all the instructions and recommendations necessary to make this adventure an excellent experience. We will provided you the atvs and the equipment (helmet and gloves) and teach you how to use the semi automatic atvs. Then we will start the adventure towards to the archaeological site of Moray, where we will visit the terraces and the tour guide is going to explain you about this important place in the incas time our tour will be full of excitement and adventure while we are in touch with the beauty of nature, you’ll appreciate natural springs, while visiting the Salineras or Salt mines, rural communities of the area, through a nice green landscape and much to delight your eyes. After the tour You will return to Cusco.
There are 2 times for this tour:
- Morning Time (07:00 - 13:30 hrs).
- Afternoon Time (13:00 - 18:30 hrs).
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up you from your hotel in Cusco. It is important the passengers send us the information of the hotels at the moment of the reservation.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.