Audain Art Museum Admission Ticket
The Audain Art Museum opened in 2016 and was founded by Vancouver home builder and philanthropist Michael Audain and his wife Yoshiko Karasawa. The 56,000 square foot LEED certified structure is located in Whistler, British Columbia, and was designed by the award-winning architectural firm Patkau Architects.
The Museum’s permanent collection showcases the Art of British Columbia from the late 18th century to present. Anchoring the collection is James Hart’s The Dance Screen (The Scream Too), the most significant contemporary carved cedar Dance Screen in the world. Other highlights include an important collection of 19th and 20th century First Nations masks and works by some of Canada’s most celebrated artists including Emily Carr, E.J. Hughes and the internationally renowned photo-conceptualists Jeff Wall and Stan Douglas.
In addition to the permanent collection the Museum has visiting exhibitions of art from Canada and around the world.
per adult from
1 to 3 hours
What's included :
- All taxes are included in the price.
- Entry/Admission - Audain Art Museum
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Visit: Audain Art Museum, 4350 Blackcomb Way, Whistler, British Columbia V8E 1N3 Canada
Enjoy Admission to the Audain Art Museum. Recommended minimum visit time of one hour.
Experience the permanent collection and visiting special exhibitions. Children 18 and under are free. The Museum Shop boasts an incredible collection of art and gifts from a selection of BC artists.
Departure Point :Audain Art Museum, 4350 Blackcomb Way, Whistler, British Columbia V8E 1N3 Canada
Departure Time :6/26/2020 - 10/23/2021
6/26/2020 - 10/23/2021
Thursday - Sunday: 11:00 AM - 06:00 PM Thursday - Sunday: 11:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- • reduced capacity and group size to ensure 2 metre physical distancing • limited number of visitors in each space with a clearly marked directional traffic flow • personal protective equipment for all staff including plexiglass barriers and/or masks • high-touch areas will be sanitized regularly
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.