Audio Guided Island City Car Tour, Mumbai
This is an interesting car tour that allows you to cover the massive city of Mumbai from the comforts of your car. You can connect the HopOn app to your car’s music system via Bluetooth and enjoy a 2-hour tour across Mumbai.
The most special features of this experience are : 1. The App opens up new places and new stories for you in the same old cities 2. Each walk is crafted like a masterpiece to offer an immersive experience to the traveller with the correct mix of history, culture, myth, food , through professional narration, with background scores of music, qawalli or sound affects, here and there 3. There is no need for you to depend on a guide - the traveller can take the walk anytime as per will, at his/ her own pace 4. The content is developed by domain experts and curated with utmost care, leaving no room for dependence on the guide's knowhow 5.You pay once for three months and need not pay the guide repeatedly.
per adult from
2 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Audio Guided Tour Through HopOn India App
- The tour can be accessed multiple times up to a certain validity period
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: South Mumbai, South Mumbai, Mumbai, Maharashtra
The sprawling megapolis of Mumbai is an endless hub of history. You’re surrounded by it everywhere you go – on your daily commute, when you’re sitting in a café, when you’re out shopping at a bazaar. HopOn India’s Island City Car Tour allows you to explore this massive city from the comfort of your car. What’s more, the Island City Car Tour literally covers all that Mumbai has to offer – historical monuments, religious shrines, architecture, celebrities – and food! You can connect the HopOn app to your car’s music system via Bluetooth and enjoy a 2-hour tour across Mumbai. Cruise past the grand Chattrapati Shivaji Terminus, drive along the iconic Marine Drive, take in the iconic Dhobi Ghat washermen’s colony, gawk at the billion-dollar mansion of industrialist Mukesh Ambani, and sample some unconventional green chili ice cream at Bachelorr’s, among many other attractions!
Please ensure that your phone is well charged and that you are carrying your ear phones. For more details, press play on the intro audio at the top of the page.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Nehru Tarangan, Lotus Colony, Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400018, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Wear a mask. Maintain 1 - 1.5 meters distance from others. Wash your hands frequently with soap and water or use hand sanitizer: (a) In the beginning, during and end of a tour, (b) After going to the bathroom and, (c) Before and after eating. Avoid touching your eyes, mouth, and nose.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.