Audio Tours to Curonian Spit UNESCO sand dunes
UNESCO sand dunes are 357 km (222 miles) away from Vilnius. The tour will last for around 11 to 12 hours and during the tour you will visit not only the sand dunes, but you will also be driven through main streets of the third largest city of Lithuania – Klaipėda. When you will reach the dunes, the driver will lead you to the highest dune, where you will spend around 1 hour sightseeing. Later, you will be driven to the close by picturesque town Nida, where you will have around 1,5 hour of free time for walking around, lunch and souvenirs.
per adult from
11 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- How everything works:
1. You order a tour yourselve online or calling or in a hotel reception;
2. We pick you up from the place you live in Vilnius or the place you want to be picked up;
3. You choose the language in which you want to have an AUDIO tour, you can choose headphones or CD;
4. We reach the place you wanted to visit, in some places we provide maps and brochures and we show you around - what to see, where to eat, where to buy souvenirs, etc.;
5. We come back to Vilnius to the place we picked you up from.
Departure Point :Any place in Vilnius
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.