Audiovisual Colosseum Small Group Tour
Enjoy a 2.5-hour audiovisual small group multimedia experience of the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill! Step back in time, accompanied by an expert licensed and experience the Ancient Roman Empire come back to life by using a special 3D programme!
Skip the line tickets for the Colosseum allow you to save a lot of time and step into the most famous site in the Eternal City! Enjoy a guided tour with an expert guide complete with interactive tools such as iPad and 3D overlays so that you may immerse yourself completely into the magic of the Colosseum!
Walk in the footsteps of the Gladiators, in a group of 14 participants led by your enthusiastic guide, to uncover the mystery, thrills and traditions of the Roman Empire!
For families with children, a child-friendly will be assigned.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Audiovisual 3D programme (outside Colosseum)
- Professional guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palatine Hill, Piazza Santa Maria Nova, 53, 00186 Rome Italy
Discover the Palatine Hill, where the most famous Emperors built their own houses.
Duration: 29 minutes
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
Get access to Rome most iconic monument by skipping all the lines.
Colosseum, also known as Flavian Amphitheatre, was the largest Amphiteatre of that time, meant to host up to 80000 spectators to watch combats between gladiators and wild animals.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
Roman Forum was the real center of Public life during Ancient Rome Era. Discover the still standing ruins and temples where Romans used to go and travel back in time to Roman Empire
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Via Frangipane, 30, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :9:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers
- Please be aware that to enter the Colosseum it is necessary to pass a metal detector security check. No visitor can avoid these checks. Even though we purchase in advance skip the line tickets for you we are not responsible for time spent waiting to pass security checks
- Near public transportation
- A valid ID is required for entry at the Colosseum.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- For families with children, a child-friendly will be assigned upon request.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers at Colosseum entrance
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.