Augmented Reality Tour
Whether as a family celebration, bachelor party, city visit or just because Vienna "leiwand" and is always worth a new exploration - we show that the city has many faces and is home to amazing events.
per adult from
What's included :
- Special augmented reality-enabled smartphones, card, puzzles & bag of clues
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
THE PAST IS NOW
Resurrected buildings disappear on the first interactive augmented reality (AR) puzzle rally, solving a historic murder case and moving on to Mozart's footsteps.
You will receive special AR smartphones, an interactive map, a mystery sheet and a bag of mysterious clues. Through the display of smartphones ArchaeoNOW opens a window into old Vienna.
In small teams, the players go on a puzzle search. Everything needed to master the game will be provided on site.
The teams that reveal the most secrets will eventually crack the hidden code and open the mysterious treasure chest!
• St. Stephen's Cathedral, Stephansplatz 3, Vienna 1010 Austria
• Franziskanerkirche, Franziskanerplatz 4, Vienna 1010 Austria
• Stephansplatz, Vienna 1010 Austria
Departure Point :Stephansplatz 5, 1010 Wien, Austria
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.