Aurora Floating in Rovaniemi
Feel the floating sensation in an open water.
Experience the northern lights while floating.
Special rescue suit keeps you warm even in cold water.
No need for swimming skills, the suit will keep you on the surface.
Enjoy the silence and pure nature.
per adult from
What's included :
- Return transfers by car
- Floating and floating equipment
- Thermal clothing
- Hot drinks
- Guiding in English
What's excluded :
- Dip yourself into a cold lake under the Northern Lights also known as Auroras and let your mind rest – as bizarre as it sounds! Tonight this is possible on this 3-hour excursion to a private secret venue in the middle of wilderness in Lapland.
Guided floating is perfectly safe with a high-quality rescue suit that covers your whole body and keeps you dry. As you have your own clothing under the suit you will not get cold even in the open 0-degree water. The environment conditions are truly arctic!
If the weather is clear, you can see beautiful stars and may even get to marvel magnificent Northern Lights here in Rovaniemi.
Hot drinks will be provided during the tour.
Departure Point :Safartica, Koskikatu 9, 96200 Rovaniemi, Finland
Traveler pickup is offered
Our main meeting point is Safartica officeKoskikatu 9, 96200 Rovaniemi.
Departure Time :9:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum height for floating is 120cm
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.