12 years of experience in the Territory
To hunt Auroras! from September - April
Temperatures from 0 (° C) to -45 (° C) Nights full of stars and out of light pollution.
Unique experience of winter silence and presence of the nightlife that most of our lives ignore that exists. Life does not stop and continues its process with a spectacular show, witnessing the magnetism of the earth transformed into an explosion of colors when colliding with the solar winds and the atmosphere
For the indigenous peoples of northern Canada and around the Arctic circle, it is a moment of reunion with their ancestors.
per adult from
3 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snacks & Hot drinks
- Take 5 photos of Aurora x person with free professional equipment
What's excluded :
- Pick up at the place of your choice
Drop off at the place of your choice
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
It requires going out with the equipment for extreme temperature for a better experience.5 free photo shots with free professional equipment!Airports
- Whitehorse Airport, Whitehorse, Yukon Canada
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.