Aurora hunt by Minivan
Husky & Co. guides knows the area very well and they know the best spots for spotting the Northern Lights.
Of-course, Aurora Borealis is natural phenomena, and we can never guarantee its appearance.
Even if Northern Lights will not show up, You will learn a lot from the guides.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
Enjoy the Northern Lights from the warmth of our van!
Our guide will take you to the area where it is most possible to see the Northern Lights on that day. Sometimes the sky might be clearer north or south of Saariselkä, so it helps to be able to travel bigger distances in search of a clearer sky on cloudy days. There will be time for taking pictures and have hot drinks with snacks.
Departure Point :Husky & Co Safaris, Saariseläntie 10, 99830 Inari, Finland
Departure Time :8:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.