Aurora Hunt by Private lake, in a Lappish Wooden hut, 4 hours
Escape the city lights and spend a quiet evening on the private lake. We'll go Northern Lights hunting and warm up in a cozy Finnish cottage.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup & drop off
- Personal aurora expert, professional English speaking local guide
- Photography tips from a Northern Lights expert
- Guaranteed small group experience
- Tasty sausages grilled over an open fire, tea\coffee
- Fascinating dance of Aurora Borealis - if lucky
What's excluded :
- Warm winter clothes & shoes
- Camera & tripod
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Nordic Adventures, Kuusiselantie 360, Rovaniemi 97670 Finland
Escape the city lights and spend a quiet evening on the private lake. We'll go Northern Lights hunting and warm up in a cozy Finnish hut.
If you want to go Northern Lights hunting but don't want to get round up with dozens of tourist, our private hut experience is a perfect choice for you. We specialize in small tours only. That way everyone will have our full attention and a chance to get a personalized experience.
We’ll pick you up from your hotel with our comfortable minibus. To escape the city buzz and experience the true beauty of Finland, we’ll drive to a cozy wooden hut at our private lake. We won't just leave you there waiting for the lights to appear. We want to show you the thrill of Northern Lights hunting. Locals here are used to Aurora Borealis, but they never take it for granted. In order to see the lights dance in the sky, you need to have good timing and just be lucky enough. Nature is unpredictable, but it's the thrill of a chase that we go for. In addition, we wanted to immerse you in a traditional Lappish experience and take you on a private lake in our warm wooden hut, to enjoy juicy sausages and hot drinks.
If the weather is nice, the sky is clear, and the solar activity was in favor of Aurora Borealis we will see the flickering green lights turn in shades of blue and violet. Please note that we can't predict the future, the weather, and whether or not you'll like this tour. However, we can tell you for sure that every time we organize this tour we feel lucky to live in such beautiful place. We are always happy to tell you more about Finnish lifestyle and to share some interesting stories about Lapland while we enjoy our hot chocolate in a cozy and warm wooden hut!
We will drop you off at your hotel or place of residence at the end of the Aurora tour.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Tour include a pick up & drop off transfer from your accommodation in the area of central Rovaniemi. Time for meeting point and place will be confirmed upon the reservation.Arctic Circle Wilderness Lodge, Apukka Resort or Arctic Snow Hotel pickup for extra charge - 20 € / person / round trip
Departure Time :9:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Northern Lights are a natural occurrence and we are unable to guarantee activity, vibrancy or colour on the evening of the safari.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.