Aurora Northern Lights Photography Workshop & Tour
Learn to photograph or enjoy viewing the Northern Lights during this six hour photography workshop outside of Fairbanks. Explore Alaska at night with the help of an expert professional on a small group tour of no more than 8 or 9 people. Rent high-quality, professional grade cameras and equipment and visit a private, carefully selected location outside of Fairbanks to experience the full majesty of the late night sky. This can be a private tour as we will take out single quests as well. No minimums.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 6-hour Northern Lights viewing and photography workshop tour
- Camera, tripod, lenses (if option selected)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off from select Fairbanks locations
- Gourmet coffee, home made hot cocoa, hot apple cider, hot water for tea
What's excluded :
- Camera and equipment (if option not selected)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: SkyFire In Focus Tours, 1280 Heath Ave, Fairbanks, AK 99712-1913
Travel in the interior of Alaska in search of locations preselected for photography and viewing of the Aurora.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Fairbanks, Fairbanks, Alaska
Traveler pickup is offered
If we cannot get to your location in the hills due to driving conditions then we will advise a location for pickup and drop.
Departure Time :9:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Check your cell phone provider for service in Alaska. Double confirmation for your tour is normally done by text and then by calling
- Operates in Winter, please dress accordingly
- Due to the unpredictable nature of the Aurora Borealis, we cannot guarantee a successful viewing during every trip. Although all efforts will be made to maximize your opportunity, other accommodations will be made in the event of poor visibility
- For follow up questions emailing from the business website is recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Wear a mask only if you feel the need to do so. Van and rental equipment will be sanitized after every tour for incoming guests. Hot beverages have been removed from nightly tours until further notice.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.