Aurora Viewing at Teepee Camp
The teepee at the camp draws an excellent composition in the background for taking photos with the Aurora.
Even the cultured paintings on the teepee made the teepee so delicate to take a photo with.
The furs displayed in the camp are superb when you slide back and forth on the fur with your hands.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Pick up & Drop off
- Professional Photography
- Unlimited photographs
- Canada goose parka (Winter season only)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fort Smith, Fort Smith, Northwest Territories
The tour guide will introduce the information, including:
Brief introduction about the teepee camp
Precautions for guests
At the Camp:
The camp display furs from different animals, you can experience how downy and fluffy they are.
You'll stay in a warm and comfy camp, we'll inspect the Aurora for you.
We'll take pictures for you, no matter how many you take, it's all for free!
We'll later send a link to you, which you can download your pictures in the original pixel!
We'll drop you off at your hotel or where you stay over and wish you have a good night!
During the tour:
We provide cookies/ hot chocolate/ different tea bags.
We have various stories from our tour guides, about the Aurora and Yellowknife city.
If you have any inquiries or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
At pickup time, our tour guides wear always in red Canada goose with the mark of a black polar bear at the right chest. They'll call your name in the lobby of hotels or at the front door of where you stay over.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.