Auroras by Jet Skis
The arctic is full of adventures in the summer season too. The beautiful phenomena of Aurora Borealis, better known as the northern lights are active here all year round. Statistically they are present approximately 250 days per year. The bright nights of the summer season just prevent them from being visible. However, when the autumn comes and nights darken, the dancing lights of the north become visible again. Jet Skis offer a unique experience in searching the northern lights and during this 3h tour you get to enjoy the special environment of the great river surroundings Rovaniemi can offer. Departure and return from the city marina. A light picnic is included in the tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- The atmosphere along the great rivers around Rovaniemi is a great experience during an autumn evening. The darkness starts to creep up and the delivers a calm and mystical surrounding for adventure. The tour starts from the safari house where you are provided with all necessary equipment before setting off to the Jet Skis at the marina. Once there, guides will give you lessons of how to operate the vehicle and provide information about the tour and routes. As we shoot off into the darkening evening the wide straights on our way north, allow us to cruise with comfort and safety. During the tour, we stop at a beach location to enjoy a light picnic while keeping our eyes towards the northern skies. The return travel back to the city offers again more mystical scenery to explore, before returning to the marina.
In order to drive a Jet Ski, you must be at least 18 years of age and possess a driver’s licence. Children ride as passengers on the vehicles. Jet Skis are safe and easy to handle and all guests are provided with comprehensive driving and safety instructions as well as required attire.
- transfers from accommodations in Ounasvaara, Santa Claus Village and Hotel Vartiosaari, or 10 km from city centre
- guided excursion according to program description and given information
Departure Point :Arctic Lifestyle Safari House
Departure Time :8:00 PM
Return Detail :Arctic Lifestyle Safari House
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.