Ausangate Mountain And The 7 Lagoons
The Ausangate mountain is called "Apu", which means it is a sacred mountain for local people. We can see its snowy summit from Cusco. This alternative hike is the perfect option if you dream to approach it but can't go for a 4 or 6-days trek.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Professional bilingual guide
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee Ausangate: 25 soles
- Hot Springs in Pacchanta : 15 soles
- Entry/Admission - Ausangate
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ausangate, Calle los Olivos - Santa Rora - Cusco, Cusco 08002 Peru
This alternative hike will give you the opportunity to visit one of the most beautiful and sacred mountain in Peru, the Ausangate mountain. Hiking over 4 hours from a lagoon to another, it will be in total 7 lakes that you will appreciate in the Andes landscapes.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will give you more information about pick-up once the activity is booked.
Departure Time :4:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.