Ausangate Red Lake Trek - 1 Day - Huaynas Expeditions
The Red Lagoon has that striking and unusual color due to the mixture of Sulfur and Calcium present in this still little known place. In this place you can also appreciate magnificent landscapes and Andean bird species. The towns surrounding these routes are scattered as families are dedicated to raising camelids or incipient agriculture. They show empathy with the visitor, although it is true some of these natural attractions are not yet being visited with great tourist influx but they promise to be.
per adult from
12 to 13 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pre orientation one night before of your departure.
- Pick up from your hotel.
- Roundtrip transportation.
- Professional guide with Spanish / English / Quechua speaking.
- Second guide for groups with over 12 people.
- Local food (1 breakfast, 1 lunch) prepared by a restaurant.
- Vegetarian food without additional cost.
- First aid kit and oxygen.
What's excluded :
- Entrance ticket to Ausangate Red Lake (10.00 Soles).
- Other meals not mentioned.
- Extra expenses.
- Travel insurance.
- Walking sticks.
- Tips (optional).
- Entry/Admission - Ausangate
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ausangate, Calle los Olivos - Santa Rora - Cusco, Cusco 08002 Peru
We will pick you up from your hotel at 04:00 am to begin your expedition. You will have tourist transport for 3.5 hours until we reach the town of (Huchuy phinaya 4300 msn) where we will have breakfast and from this point we will start our walk uphill an average of 1.5 hours until we reach the (red lagoon) where we can appreciate the wonderful multicolored landscapes, and a variety of wildlife including the peaks of Mariposa and Surimana, from there we will return through the same section until we reach the small town of Huchuy Pinaya to enjoy our delicious lunch, then we will return in our transport to the city of Cusco arriving at approximately 6pm.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We come and pick you up from your Hotel in Cusco
Departure Time :3:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.