Ausangate Tour 7 Lagoons 1 Day
This is a unique experience for an adventurer. Enjoy nature in its state of creation of how the earth was created. We will pass through one of the best known mountain ranges in Cuzco (AUSANGATE).
We will have a five-hour walk visiting the lagoons of Azulcocha, Otorongo, Pucacocha, Alqacocha and Q'omercocha, we can also appreciate the Ausangate mountains (6834 m.), Mariposa (5842 m.), Jampa (5500 m.), Pucapunta ( 5740 m), Caracol (5625 m.), Tinke (5300 m.) And the entire Qayangate Range, we will also see birds, alpacas, llamas, many vizcachas and hopefully to the Andean Condor. After making a circuit we will return to Pacchanta to enjoy the hot springs.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide
- Breakfast and lunch
- First aid botiking
What's excluded :
- Personal oxygen
- Entrance to thermo medicinal waters
TOUR AUSANGATE 7 LAGUNAS
Route Duration: 15 hoursStops on the TOUR AUSANGATE 7 LAGUNAS:
Attractions on the TOUR AUSANGATE 7 LAGUNAS:
- Tinke - TINKI is a more Sercano populated center to Pacchanta and also the end of the paved road that leads to Pacchanta
- Aguas Termales Pacchanta - The journey from TINKI to the rural community of PACCHANTA by land (not paved) lasts approximately 45 minutes until we reach Pacchanta where a delicious breakfast will be waiting for us. From this place we will begin to walk riding towards the beautiful lagoons of Ausangate ..
- Nevado Auzangate - The entire landscape of the 7 lagoons of Ausangate has a duration of 5 hours visiting all the natural wonder is this glaciers and knowing the most beautiful lakes Azulcocha, Otorongo, Pucacocha, Alqacocha and Q’omercocha.
Operates: The departure to this adventure begins 5:00 am from the main square of Cusco. 40 minutes before departure will pick you up from your hotel (4:20 am). The journey from Cusco to TINKI lasts approximately 3:00 hours.
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- The operations of our tourist activities in the city of Cusco are based on the new regulations decreed by the Ministry of Health. That our tourist activities are carried out with a capacity of 50% of passengers in all our mobilities for the safety of travelers.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.