Auschwitz- Birkenau and Wieliczka Salt Mine in One Day
We offer a unique opportunity to explore in one day Wieliczka Salt Mine and Auschwitz - Birkenau. If you are visiting Krakow just for short weekend, it may be perfect option for you.
- maximum size of bags and backpacks allowed to bring into the Auschwitz museum is 30x20x10 cm. For safety reasons, each person entering the grounds of the Museum will be subject to security checks, including using electronic devices to detect dangerous materials and objects. Those who refuse checks will not be allowed on the grounds of the Museum
- to reach the first level of the mine (64 metres underground), you have to descent a wooden stairway which has 378 stairs. After the tour, you will be taken up to the surface with a lift.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Headphones to hear the guide clearly
- Tickets to Auschwitz- Birkenau and Salt Mine in Wieliczka
- Entry/Admission - Panstwowe Muzeum Auschwitz-Birkenau
- Entry/Admission - Wieliczka Salt Mine
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Poland Active Travel Agency - Krakow sightseeing - Local Tours in Cracow, Mikołajska 5, 31-027 Kraków, Poland
Stop At: Panstwowe Muzeum Auschwitz-Birkenau, ul. Wiezniow Oswiecimia 20 Entrance to the Museum is located at Stanisławy Leszczyńskiej Str. no. 11, Oswiecim 32-603 Poland
Oświęcim is a town located some 31 miles (50 km) west of Krakow. It's where the former Nazi concentration camp Auschwitz-Birkenau is located, and as such has become known as a place of martyrdom, suffering and death.
You will be taken to Auschwitz I, where you will join an English tour – provided by the Museum’s guide – for about 2,5 hours. After that, we will transfer you to Auschwitz II – Birkenau, which is about 2 km away. You will spend there about 1 hour with the same guide.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Wieliczka Salt Mine, Jana Mikolaja Danilowicza 10, Wieliczka 32-020 Poland
Wieliczka is one of the most beautiful places in close proximity to the city. The famous UNESCO World Heritage Site, the salt mine, is visited every year by thousands of tourists.
You will be transferred to the Salt Mine in Wieliczka, which happens to be one of the oldest working Salt Mines in the World – it has been producing table salt for over 700 years! You will be attending an English guided tour. Your guide will take you up to 140 meters underground for a 2,5-hours journey through over 2,5-kilometres long tourist route full of chambers with amazing carvings and statues, where everything is made of salt.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your accommodation (hotel, hostel, apartment) in Krakow. Please advise your full hotel name and address at time of booking.THE PICK UP TIME DEPENDS ON THE DAY OF THE TOUR.The exact pick up time we will send you by message.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/1/2020 - 12/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Please note, large bags cannot be brought inside the museum. Maximum bag size permitted 30x20x10 cm.
- ID/ passport is necessary on the day for that tour
- Most travelers can participate
- For safety reasons, each person entering the grounds of the Museum will be subject to security checks
- To reach the first level of the Salt Mine (64 metres underground), you have to descend a wooden stairway which has 378 stairs. After the tour, you will be taken up to the surface with a lift.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks are required to be worn by everyone inside buildings (shops etc.). Please bring your own mask. Follow the safety rules at hotel, museum etc.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.