Auschwitz & Birkenau: Live-Guided tour with transportation and hotel pickup
Take a deep breath and go on a half day trip to the real historical place from the World War II -Nazi Germany's Concentration Camp Auschwitz Birkenau. Learn about the murderous Nazi campaigns against Europe,s Jewish populations.
The English guide tells the story about conditions and live of prisoners and show the remains of barracks, watchtower, railway ramps, gas chambers and crematorium. After completing the sightseeing, return back to Cracow and finish the tour at the reception of your hotel.
• 7 hours trip to Auschwitz with service door2door
• Visit the UNESCO listed memorial site of the former Nazi concentration camps
• Learn about the Nazi Holocaust
• See authentically evidence of crimes
• Hear stories about everyday lives of prisoners
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Entry/Admission - Panstwowe Muzeum Auschwitz-Birkenau
- Entry/Admission - Memorial and Museum Auschwitz II-Birkenau
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Panstwowe Muzeum Auschwitz-Birkenau, ul. Wiezniow Oswiecimia 20 Entrance to the Museum is located at Stanisławy Leszczyńskiej Str. no. 11, Oswiecim 32-603 Poland
The distance between Krakow and Auschwitz Birkenau is around 65 kilometres so it takes approximately 1 h 30 minutes in one way.
In first Camp Auschwitz you spend about 2 hours, with guide.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Memorial and Museum Auschwitz II-Birkenau, Ofiar Faszyzmu 12, 32-600 Brzezinka, Poland
After visiting Camp I Auschwitz you will have short break and then we go by bus to Camp II Birkenau. The tour in Biekanau takes about an hour with the same guide.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Garbarska 2, 31-131 Kraków, Poland
Traveler pickup is offered
Customer needs to provide their accommodation address in order to perfom hotel pickup. In case of lack of this information customer will be awaited at our meeting point at Garbarska 2 Street.Some of the hotels located in Kraków Old Town are in traffic restricted area and no direct pickup is available. In that case we provide a pickup from closest possbile pickup point.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Valid student ID allows you to get a youth discount.
- Each traveller is allowed a maximum size of any baggage allowed in The Auschwitz Birkenau Museum is 30x20x10 cm. This is more or less the size of an A4 sheet. It's okay to have a small handbag or wallet with you. If your luggage is bigger, you can leave it in the locked bus parked next to the museum. Our driver will look after your luggage while you are away.
- We operates in all weather conditions, during this tour, you will spend up to 70% of the time outdoors, especially during the second part at Birkenau Memorial Place. Please bring weather appropriate clothing.
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Some of the hotels located in Kraków Old Town are in traffic restricted area and no direct pickup is available. In that case we provide a pickup from closest possbile pickup point.
- In order to enter the Auschwitz Musuem customer must provide tour provider with full names of all participants. Otherwise customers won't be allowed to enter.
- Every visitor has to bring ID to verify. Otherwise the security might refuse enter the Musuem
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.