Auschwitz and Birkenau Memorial and Museum Guided Tour from Krakow
Come with us to pay tribute to over 1,1 million victims of Nazi terror during 1940-1945. Our professional guide will show you the most important sights of Auschwitz and Birkenau camps.
per adult from
What's included :
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- The Auschwitz camp has become a symbol of terror, genocide, and the Holocaust. It was established by the Nazis in 1940 in the suburbs of the city of Auschwitz, which was integrated into the Third Reich. In 1942 it became one of the centers for Endlösung der Judenfrage (the final solution of the Jewish issue) – the Nazi plan to murder the Jews living in the territories occupied by the Third Reich.
The Auschwitz camp, until the end of its existence, was first and foremost a place of extermination. It has become a world-famous symbol of the Nazi genocide, in particular the destruction of the Jews. Today it serves as a memorial to those who lost their lives here, with hundreds of people visiting daily to pay their respects.
Departure Point :Lesser Poland Province, Lesser Poland Province, Southern Poland
Departure Time :Different times depends on the day
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.