Auschwitz and Cracow Low cost from Warsawt, Heartbreaking Tour with pick up
Travellers should book this tour because it's the most comfortable way to visit Auschwitz and Cracow. We do not offer transportation by mini-bus – it is a really uncomfortable and long journey which takes 5 hours in one, single way.
With our Cracow tour you will be picked up at your hotel by an English speaking driver and transferred to the train station. Our offer includes a train which will take you to Cracow as fast and comfortable as it can be - in 2 hours and 15 minutes. After the arrival you will join to the bus group tour to Auschwitz Museum. At the museum you will have the opportunity to see the shocking gas chambers, the crematorium and the death cells. Then you will go back to Cracow and our professional guide will greet you and then you will be taken to the fascinating journey through the secrets of Cracow.
At the end of the tour you will again be transported to train. There you will have a chance to chill after a very absorbing sightseeing.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- profesional guides services, guides english spanish, russian,french, german languages, transportation, no other costs
- pick up
- Entry/Admission - Memorial and Museum Auschwitz I
What's excluded :
- no food, no other activities. Only morning pick up from hotel to Warsaw's railway station is included.
- Coffee and/or Tea - No foods and drinks included
- drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wawel Royal Castle, Wawel 5, Krakow 31-001 Poland
The Royal castle in an imposing gem of mediaeval architecture that has survived through the ravages of time in almost pristine condition. It is the former residence of the royal polish dynasties. The wonders of Wawel Castle are included on the UNESCO World Heritage Site List.
We will be glad to show you from the outside the Wawel. Together we will take a closer look to the renaissance architecture.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Wawel Cathedral, Wawel 3, Krakow 31-001 Poland
The Royal Cathedral is one of the greatest churches in Poland with its astonishing mediaeval architecture. Moreover, you will have an opportunity to admire unusual Sigismund's Chapel, known as the 'pearl of the Renaissance north of the Alps ' - the most outstanding architectural gem of the Renaissance in Poland.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: St. Mary's Basilica, plac Mariacki 5, 31-042 Kraków, Poland
Inside the St. Mary's Basilica we will have a possibility to admire extraordinary altar of the Dormition of the Mother of God in St. Mary’s Basilica which is one of the greatest late Gothic European masterpieces.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Krakow's Rynek Glowny Central Square, Rynek Glowny, Krakow Poland
We would like to show our guests the Central Square in Cracow which is one of the largest (200 × 200 m) and beautiful squares in Europe. You will feel here the atmosphere of the city and admire St. Mary's Basilica and the old architecture.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Sukiennice (Cloth Hall), Rynek Glowny 1/3, Krakow 31-042 Poland
The Cloth Hall called “Sukiennice” standing in the middle of the Main Square is one of the most characteristic monuments of Krakow. There our guests will have a possibility to buy beautiful souvenirs including amber and silver jewellery.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: St. Florian's Gate, Pijarska St., Krakow 30-001 Poland
St.Florian's Gate is one of the oldest gates in Cracow. The gate along with the Barbican, was the Gate of Honour through which the King and his Royal entourage would enter the town.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Kazmierz The Former Jewish District, Szeroka 24, Krakow 31-053 Poland
"Kazimierz" is the old Jewish District included on the UNESCO World Heritage Site List. The guide will show also our guests the oldest synagogue in Poland, dating from the 15th Century.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Memorial and Museum Auschwitz I, Stanisławy Leszczyńskiej 11, 32-600 Oświęcim, Poland
After exploring the city we will transport our guests by comfortable, air-conditioned car to the Museum of Auschwitz - the largest Nazi concentration camp from World War II. At the museum, you will have the opportunity to see the shocking gas chambers, the crematorium and the death cells.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We are glad to pick up guests from every hotel/hostels/apartments etc. located in the city centre ofWarsaw.
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is important to have apprioprate clothing for the wheather
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.