Auschwitz - Birkenau And Wieliczka Salt Mine Guided Tour With Private Transport
We offer a unique opportunity to explore in one day Wieliczka Salt Mine and Auschwitz - Birkenau State Museum. If you are visiting Krakow just for short weekend, it may be perfect option for you. With the help of our tour leaders and drivers, you don't have to worry about anything, they will take care about the organization matters.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Parking Fees
- Hotel pick-up and drop-of
- Private transportation
- Proffesional and licensed, english speaking driver
- Museums Entrance Fees
- Entry/Admission - Panstwowe Muzeum Auschwitz-Birkenau
- Entry/Admission - Wieliczka Salt Mine
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Panstwowe Muzeum Auschwitz-Birkenau, ul. Wiezniow Oswiecimia 20 Entrance to the Museum is located at Stanisławy Leszczyńskiej Str. no. 11, Oswiecim 32-603 Poland
We offer a unique opportunity to visit the former German Nazi Concentration Camp, which became the symbol of the holocaus in the World. This infamous place is located in Oświęcim and the nearby village of Brzezinka, the names has changed to Auschwitz and Birkenau. With the help of the professional service of a licensed educator, you will see all the most important places in both camps Auschwitz and Birkenau. You will be also equipped with audio recivers to hear everything that your educator is saying to you.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Wieliczka Salt Mine, Jana Mikolaja Danilowicza 10, Wieliczka 32-020 Poland
The salt mine in Wieliczka is famous for being Europe’s oldest salt mine and unique tourist attraction, which has been operating for at least 700 years. Get lost with wonder as you make your way through the labyrinth of tunnels, pits and chambers, all hewn out by hand from solid salt. Beautifully adorned chapels, underground lakes, and other hidden treasures are spread out on the three upper levels of the complex, ranging from 64 to 135 meters below the ground.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your accommodation (hotel, hostel, apartment) in Krakow. Please advise your full hotel name and address at time of booking.THE PICK UP TIME DEPENDS ON THE DAY OF THE TOUR.The exact pick up time we will send you by message.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- You need a document with a photo, name and surname
- Most travelers can participate
- The maximum size of bags and backpacks allowed to bring into the museum is 30x20x10 cm. For safety reasons, each person entering the grounds of the Museum will be subject to security checks, including using electronic devices to detect dangerous materials and objects. Those who refuse checks will not be allowed on the grounds of the Museum
- According to weather conditions please dress appropriately
- Not recommended for child aged 14 and under
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.