Auschwitz-Birkenau Concentration & Extermination Camp Full-Day Trip from Warsaw
Visit the infamous symbol of the Holocaust, KL Auschwitz – Birkenau, the former German Nazi concentration and extermination camp, where over a million people were murdered and 90% of them were Jews. The first transport of prisoners reached KL Auschwitz in June, 1940. Initially there was only Auschwitz, build in the suburbs of Oświęcim but due to the extermination of Jews planned by the Nazis, in 1942 a much larger facility was built near Auschwitz. It was Birkenau extermination camp. Auschwitz got liberated on January 27, 1945.
The trip begins by being picked up by a professional guide with whom you will go to Auschwitz and who will introduce you to the history of Polish Jews. At the camp, the tour will be led by a guide from the local museum. Then you will have lunch in a nearby town. If you have any additional questions, the guide will gladly answer them on the way back. We'll bring you back to your hotel late in the evening.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Panstwowe Muzeum Auschwitz-Birkenau
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Oswiecim, Poland
Auschwitz I was the main camp and administrative headquarter of the camp complex. Today you can see there among others the gas chambers, the Death Wall or the famous gate with ironic inscription "Arbeit macht frei".
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Panstwowe Muzeum Auschwitz-Birkenau, ul. Wiezniow Oswiecimia 20 Entrance to the Museum is located at Stanisławy Leszczyńskiej Str. no. 11, Oswiecim 32-603 Poland
Auschwitz II-Birkenau at first was a concentration camp and then also a place of mass extermination. Today you can see there railway ramps where prisoners were selected, barracks with the museum exhibitions and crematories.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The guide will pick the customers up from the hotel lobby.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.