Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum Full-Day Tour from Krakow
Visit the largest former Nazi concentration camp on a 7-hour tour from Krakow. Learn more about the Nazi program of "Abreit Macht Frei" and the genocide of World War II. Explore the gas chambers and barracks with a licensed English speaking guide from Auschwitz Birkenau State Museum.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Local guide
- Professional art historian guide
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Panstwowe Muzeum Auschwitz-Birkenau
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Panstwowe Muzeum Auschwitz-Birkenau, ul. Wiezniow Oswiecimia 20 Entrance to the Museum is located at Stanisławy Leszczyńskiej Str. no. 11, Oswiecim 32-603 Poland
First, travel by minivan for 1 hour and 20 minutes before you arrive at the camp.
Founded on 27 April 1940, Auschwitz became the site of extermination by inhumane conditions and physical destruction of prisoners. It was the biggest death camp of the Nazi regime and during your tour a licensed guide will sensitively take you to see the barbed wire fences, watchtowers, barracks, gallows and gas chambers; these depict the circumstances under which the Nazi genocide took place. Spend 2 hours here with a short 20 minute break.
You will also visit Birkenau, a short 5-minute drive from Auschwitz. Birkenau comprised of more than 300 buildings, including latrines, watchtowers and gas chambers. Although a challenge, it’s important to remember these events to make sure that this history is never repeated.
Spend approximately 1.5 hours here before the 1 hour 20 minute drive back to Krakow.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: ComFort Tours Cracow - Day Tours, Sw Gertrudy 18/2 Press button number 2, Krakow 31-046 Poland
Pickup and drop-off at your accommodation in Krakow
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from any adress in Kraków. Airports
- J. Paul II Balice Intl Airport, Krakow Poland
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.