Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum Tour from Krakow
Visit the infamous museum and memorial site of Nazi concentration camp Auschwitz-Birkenau, a city whose name is a burning symbol of the unimaginable wartime tragedy, suffering, and deaths that affected millions of innocent souls. Some 1.1 million people of 28 nationalities are estimated to have died there.
- the maximum size of bags and backpacks allowed to bring into the museum is 30x20x10 cm. For safety reasons, each person entering the grounds of the Museum will be subject to security checks, including using electronic devices to detect dangerous materials and objects. Those who refuse checks will not be allowed on the grounds of the Museum.
Please dress appropriately.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned van
- Headphones to hear the guide clearly
- Admission ticket
- Entry/Admission - Panstwowe Muzeum Auschwitz-Birkenau
What's excluded :
- Gratuities ( optinal)
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Panstwowe Muzeum Auschwitz-Birkenau, ul. Wiezniow Oswiecimia 20 Entrance to the Museum is located at Stanisławy Leszczyńskiej Str. no. 11, Oswiecim 32-603 Poland
We will pick you up from your accommodation in Krakow, then travel by bus to the site of Auschwitz-Birkenau in Oświęcim, a small Polish town, approximately 1,5 hour away from Krakow.
When you arrive at your destination, you will be met by your professional guide and enter the site at Auschwitz I. Walk through the famous gate to the camp, bearing the inscription, "Arbeit macht frei", meaning "Work sets one free", and take the same route as the prisoners that were brought here during the Nazi Holocaust.
After exploring the Auschwitz I complex, your driver will meet you again and take you by bus for the short journey to nearby Birkenau (Auschwitz II) where your tour will continue. Here you will see the original fences and crematoriums as well as the remains of the colossal gas chambers.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your accommodation (hotel, hostel, apartment) in Krakow. Please advise your full hotel name and address at time of booking.THE PICK UP TIME DEPENDS ON THE DAY OF THE TOUR.The exact pick up time we will send you by message.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/1/2018 - 12/30/2022
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 02:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note, large bags cannot be brought inside the museum
- ID/ passport is necessary for that tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks are required to be worn by everyone inside buildings (shops etc.). Please bring your own mask. Follow the safety rules at hotel, museum etc.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.