Auschwitz day tour from Warsaw by private car with lunch
- Tickets to the Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum included
- Pick up drop-off from your hotel/apartment
- Skip the line ticket in Auschwitz
- Lunch included
- Highly experienced touroperator specializing in Holocaust, WWII, Jewish-related tours
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tickets to Auschwitz-Birkenau (skip the line service)
- English-speaking driver
- Group guided tour in Auschwitz-Birkenau (3-3,5h)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation by private car
- Lunch - Traditional Polish lunch of the day (eg. pierogi, chicken soup or schnitzel + water)
- WiFi on board
- Entry/Admission - Panstwowe Muzeum Auschwitz-Birkenau
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Panstwowe Muzeum Auschwitz-Birkenau, ul. Wiezniow Oswiecimia 20 Entrance to the Museum is located at Stanisławy Leszczyńskiej Str. no. 11, Oswiecim 32-603 Poland
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please provide your hotel/apartment name and address for pick up.Pick up time is estimated (between 5.30am and 10.00am). We will send you phone number to thedriver and the exact pick up time one day before the tour.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/26/2017 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Languages other than English are possible on special request in advance and upon availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Due to the new Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum policy, name and surname of each customer are obligatory and need to be provided accurately at the time of booking. In case name or surname is incorrect, this may result in customer paying for their ticket at Auschwitz themselves or even prevent customers from visiting the Museum. Each traveller needs to have valid ID or passport at the Auschwitz Museum.
- Pick up time is estimated (between 5.30am and 10.00am). We will send you phone number to the driver and the exact pick up time one day before the tour.
- Health & Safety measures * **Stringent Cleaning and Disinfection** - We’ve increased the frequency of disinfecting our vehicles, surfaces and high traffic areas between each tour/event. * **Hand sanitizers** - Hand sanitizer will be available to all of our guests. * **Protective masks** - We ensure that our guides are wearing protective masks (in accordance with the current pandemic regulations). Our drivers are wearing protective masks in the vehicle at all times. Passengers are asked to wear protective masks in the vehicle during group tours. If you prefer not to share the vehicle with other passengers, we encourage you to book the tour with private transportation. You do not need to wear masks in the vehicle during a private tour, unless you are coughing. * **Proper ventilation in the vehicles** - We avoid recirculating air, which means the air in the vehicle is being replaced by the fresh air coming from the outside. * **Social distancing** - Our guides keep a safe distance (1,5 metre) from the participants during walking tours. In our cars and vans, at least 1-2 seats (depending on the size of the vehicle) remain empty. * **Wellness Checks** - Our staff members monitor their health on a daily basis to ensure they are symptom-free. If you or anyone in your group is experiencing symptoms, please contact us before the tour. We will work directly with you to reschedule your booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.