Austin E-Bike Tour
Our tours are experiences - See the heart of Austin on some of the finest urban bike trails in the country! Stop at some of Austin’s most famous landmarks: Barton Springs, the Stevie Ray Vaughan Statue, the Congress Avenue “Bat Bridge,” and more! You’ll experience the real Austin like you never could on a driving tour!
You are never lost with a local.
per adult from
What's included :
- e-bike is in cluded with helmet
What's excluded :
- gratuities for guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lady Bird Lake Hike-and-Bike Trail, Lady Bird Lake First Street Bridge at Lady Bird Lake, Austin, TX 78701
See the heart of Austin on some of the finest urban bike trails in the country from the comfort of one of our electric bikes. The tour stops at some of Austin’s most famous landmarks including Barton Springs, the Stevie Ray Vaughn Statue, the Ann W. Richards Congress Avenue Bridge (also known as the "Bat Bridge") and more!
All participants must be able to ride a bike, except for our family tours,. and all ebike riders must be a minimum of 16 years old.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :506 Springdale Rd, Austin, TX 78702, USA
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- must be able to ride a bike
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.