Austin Food Tour by Bus with Live Band On Board
Brunch. The one thing that can drag every sleepy (and possibly hungover) soul out of bed. Brunch is the best thing about the weekend, so it is our absolute delight to show-off the best of Austin’s brunch scene. Join Twisted Texas for visits to three Austin eateries for local specialties such as breakfast tacos, Czech kolaches, and chicken & waffles. All food is included and adds up to one very big brunch. Each stop is accompanied by a brunch adult beverage — on us!
And as if that’s not enough motivation to roll out of bed…we are bringing a live band along with us for the ride! Live music is the heart and soul of Austin, and we are happy to have local musicians jamming with us as we brunch.
This is an Austin food tour like it’s never been done before. So bring your squad, bring your appetites, and BYOB…let’s brunch!
per adult from
What's included :
- Food: full brunch meal
- Beverages: one adult beverage at each stop
- Sales Tax
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (recommended) for guide, driver, and band
- Additional beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Twisted Texas Tour, Austin, TX
Tour takes place on Twisted Texas bus while visiting local brunch establishments.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Austin Visitor Center, 602 E 4th St, Austin, TX 78701, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 21 years, legal proof of ID required
- Only lunchbox-sized coolers allowed on bus
- EACH participant must sign a liability waiver before boarding the bus. To speed up the check-in process, we strongly recommend contacting us to receive this waiver prior to your tour date.
- Near public transportation
- BYOB, no hard liquor permitted.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 34 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.