Austin Street Art Walking Tour
We are excited to be outside, grabbing some Vitamin D, social distancing and showing you around one of the top 25 Coolest Neighborhoods in the World! We will show you why this district earned such a prestigious award. If you enjoy street art and graffiti or know nothing about it, you will LOVE this highly rated tour. Discover parts of East Austin that never made it into a guidebook on the ever-changing street art scene. Whether you're looking for great photo ops, art history, or the inside scoop on local living in Austin, this street art tour will touch on all of these subjects. Together, we'll explore one of Austin's largest concentrations of public art. Reviews of this well curated tour focus on the tour guide's knowledge and passion of the artists and their artwork. By the end of the walk, we guarantee you'll know more about Austin's public art than most local residents, and you'll never look at murals, street art, or graffiti the same way again
per adult from
What's included :
- Booklet containing Instagram info of every artist on the tour.
- Entry/Admission - East Side Food Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Native Hostel and Bar & Cafe, 807 E 4th St, Austin, TX 78702, USA
Commissioned wall with 15 murals of street art. The only Blek le Rat stencil art in Austin. JonOne's only US mural painting. Lots of great Instagram opportunities all over this tour!
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: East Side Food Park, 2207 E Cesar Chavez St, Austin, TX 78702, USA
Great food park with delicious food and gelato!
We start the walk next to East Side Food Park at Capital City Bakery: 2211 E. Cesar Chavez.
You will also see one of Austin's oldest murals in town and the story that goes along with it.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :2211 E Cesar Chavez St, Austin, TX 78702, USA
Return Detail :Native Hostel and Bar & Cafe, 807 E 4th St, Austin, TX 78702, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.