Australian animals, Seascape and Sunset Photography Tour
This small-group tour is lead by a professional photographer who has many years experience in helping and teaching people how to improve their photography. The tour is suitable for all skill levels and all types of camera.
We take our time in each location, giving you the best possible chance of getting the shot you want.
If you want to book for a group of 4 or more contact us directly for pricing and availability.
per adult from
What's included :
- Dinner - A sunset BBQ by the beach
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Caversham Wildlife Park
What's excluded :
- You need to provide your own camera, memory cards, batteries and tripod. A tripod can be hired for $10 by proir arrangement.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Caversham Wildlife Park, Whiteman Park Via Marshall Rd Swan Valley Region, Whiteman, Swan Valley, Western Australia 6068 Australia
From Perth we head to Caversham wildlife park which offers great opportunities to get up close with a big variety of Australian wildlife. Animals and birds include kangaroos, koalas, wombats, penguins, kookaburra, reptiles and dingoes.
Caversham, time permitting will also provide you with the opportunity to meet some of our great wildlife and learn more about them.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Perth Sunset Coast Drive, West Coast Highway Cottesloe to Mindarie, Perth, Western Australia 6000 Australia
From Caversham we will head west to a beach that is often frequented by locals and gives us great opportunities to photograph seascapes and the waves. As we enter into the golden hour the beach gives us great light and often fishermen or people on the beach to offer foreground interest.
We will then have a BBQ by the beach, a favourite West Australian social occasion, before heading back to photograph the sunset.
The sunsets are often spectacular in Western Australia and we will wait until the sun has gone down as this often gives us the best colour.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Wellington St Arena Yellow Cat 23, Perth WA 6000, Australia
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.